Main Contact: Dana Merry
MaxorPlus is a privately held company providing comprehensive PBM services through its owned, operated, and integrated mail and specialty pharmacies, customer service centers, and rebate aggegrator.
With market consolidations, MaxorPlus' experienced leadership team knows what clients are seeking from their PBM - agility, accountability, service, innovation, and transparency.
As one of the few independent PBMs, our mission is to help clients redefine their investment into the prescription benefits plan. With MaxorPlus, clients receive both insight and actionable data needed to make decisions about their plan. Using innovative technologies, we uncover new possibilities for member engagement, cost management, and clinical interventions.
MaxorPlus differentiators include:
- A unique member engagemnt platform which reaches 30% of non-specialty patients and >90% of specialty patients.
- A commitment to transparency and flexible pricing (see the 2019 NHA PBM Assessment Report).
- A culture of service, as demonstrated by ranking #1 in the last 2 out of 3 PBMI employer surveys.
- A clinical analytics philosophy that enables us to identify savings opportunities that our competitors don't. Easy to understand guarantees, like our Trend guarantee, demonstrate our aligned commitment.
- A nimble organization with highly experienced PBM professionals means we act quickly to respond to our client's needs and market changes.
Description of Client Base
Our client base includes small to large employer clients, hospitals and health systems, public sector, government, Third Party Administrators (TPAs), and labor.