Main Contact: Yossi Bahagon
Chief Medical Officer
Sweetch is a clinically validated mobile-health platform that utilizes Artificial Intelligence to significantly increase users’ engagement and compliance with essential health promotion, chronic disease prevention, and disease management recommendations.
In a clinical trial conducted by Johns Hopkins, Sweetch achieved 86% engagement rate and clinically significant effect on weight loss, physical activity increase, and Hemoglobin A1C reduction.
Sweetch’s AI-powered Behavioral Intelligence Engine converts data collected from the user’s smartphone and other connected devices into contextual, hyper-personalized, just-in-time just-in-place, recommendations. By applying predictive analytics, Sweetch automatically optimizes its recommendations based on identifying an individual’s high compliance patterns and real-world capabilities. This results in an increased likelihood of action and ultimately improved outcomes.
To maximize its efficacy, Sweetch integrates robust behavioral science approaches alongside persuasive technologies inspired by mobile gaming, social empowerment, and gamification worlds.
- Clinically validated
- Deep tech -based on advanced Machine Learning and Reinforcement Learnign algorithms
- Scalability – Sweetch is a game-changer because it succeeds in bringing unprecedented personalization together with high-end scalability, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness
- Flexibility – Sweetch is a holistic user interaction management platform and is ideal for being seamlessly customized to different use-cases – promoting health in healthy people, preventing chronic disease in at-risk people and improving clinical outcomes in those with established chronic diseases.
- Partnerships – based on the client’s needs and preferences, Sweetch offers flexible deployment pathways – from partial branding to white-labeling to full integration with the client’s existing disease management solutions.
- High cost-efficiency – being an AI-based solution enables Sweetch to encourage outcome-based business models – no outcome, no income
Description of Client Base
Sweetch’s B2B clients span across U.S., EU, and APAC and include payers, providers, self-insured employers, pharma and medical device companies.