Media Contact: Cary Conway
National Alliance Announces 2018 Slate of Conferences for Healthcare Purchasers and Stakeholders
WASHINGTON and DALLAS – Feb. 14, 2018 – The National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions, a nonprofit network of business coalitions, representing more than 12,000 purchasers and 45 million Americans, is hosting two major conferences this year:
- The 2018 Leadership Summits, will be held March 14-15, 2018 in Dallas, focused on four key tracks of growing importance to employers – Healthy Minds, Obesity, Caregiving, and Culture & Community. The Summits’ offer employers, coalitions, and other healthcare stakeholders a fresh view on how to better define market opportunities and strategies critical to addressing these issues of growing importance to purchasers.
- The 23rd Annual Forum, held November 12-14, 2018 in Washington, brings together employers and other healthcare purchasers, business and health coalitions, health plans, providers, and other key stakeholders to focus on critical issues in the healthcare marketplace that promote value, quality, and a more engaged workforce.
Confirmed speakers for the 2018 Leadership Summits include:
- Liz Beckius, Senior Manager, Work Life Programs, Best Buy
- Susan Campbell, Senior Leader, Wellness Strategy, American Airlines
- Maureen Corcoran, Vice President, Health & Wellness, Prudential Financial
- Andy Crighton, Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, Prudential Financial
- Kim Fortunato, President, Campbell Soup Foundation, and Director of Community Affairs, Campbell Soup Company
- Mark Goldberg, Global Wellness Manager, Latham & Watkins
- Trina Histon, Senior Principal Consultant, Clinical & Operational Improvement, Obesity Kaiser Permanente
- Melissa Hohenberger, Health and Productivity Manager, VWR Scientific Products
- Nance Lee Mosquera, Employee Benefits Manager, City of St. Paul
- Bruce Rogen, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Cleveland Clinic Employee Health Plan
- Bob Stephen, Vice President, Caregiving and Health, AARP
- Mike B. Weiner, LMSW, EY Assist Leader, Total Rewards, Ernst & Young
- Michelle Zamperetti, Assistant Director, Community Health Programs, GE Ventures
Registration is complimentary for all employers affiliated with a National Alliance member coalition. For additional details and to register for the 2018 Leadership Summits, visit: http://www.nationalalliancehealth.org/2018leadershipsummits/home.
About National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
The National Alliance is a nonprofit network of business coalitions, representing more than 12,000 purchasers and 45 million Americans. The National Alliance is dedicated to driving innovation, health, and value along with its coalition members through the collective action of public and private purchasers. The organization seeks to accelerate the nation’s progress toward safe, efficient, high-quality healthcare and the improved health status of the American population. To learn more, visit nationalalliancehealth.org or connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
# # #
Note to editors: A limited number of passes are available for accredited media at these events upon request.