National Medical Director Advisory Council
Optimizing workforce health, productivity and performance
The National Alliance Medical Director Advisory Council supports the efforts of coalitions and other key stakeholders to optimize workforce health, productivity and performance. Comprised of clinicians who are medical directors of National Alliance member coalitions, this council addresses the latest science and employer health benefit strategies to help employers improve health and healthcare value.
The Council provides a forum for monthly discussion of clinically related and timely topics relevant to employer benefits and creates a channel for information dissemination to coalitions. Members also engage in collaborative research to enhance the value employers can derive from their investments in workforce health and wellbeing.
Focus areas of the Medical Director Advisory Council are self-guided; the group selects topics for collective investigation and external funding support, as needed. Members also organize, lead and participate in monthly Medical Director on Demand discussion forums.
- Scott Conard, MD, DABFP, FAAFM, CEO, Converging Health, supporting Colorado Business Group on Health, Dallas-Fort Worth Business Group on Health, and Healthcare Purchaser Alliance of Maine (Council Chair)
- K. Andrew Crighton, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Prudential Financial, Northeast Business Group on Health
- Mark Cunningham-Hill, MB ChB (MD), FFOM, FACOEM, Medical Director, Northeast Business Group on Health
- Ray Fabius, MD, Co-founder and President, HealthNeXT
- Mohannad (Ned) Kusti, MD, MPH, MRO, CPS/A, Corporate Medical Director of Health Services, Chief Medical Officer, United States Steel Corporation, and Medical Director, Pittsburgh Business Group on Health
- Justin Moore, MD, FACP, Medical Director, Kansas Business Group on Health
- Suresh K Mukherji, MD, MBA, FACR, Medical Director, The Economic Alliance of Michigan
- Stan Schwartz, MD, FACP, CEO, WellOK, The Northeastern Oklahoma Business Coalition on Health
- Bruce Sherman, MD, Medical Director, National Alliance