National Purchaser Leadership Council
Influential employers supporting coalition leadership and growth
The National Purchaser Leadership Council (NPLC) is a group of influential employers/purchasers who convene throughout the year to define healthcare priorities; identify issues and opportunities for managing supply chain challenges and value-based approaches; and support the direction and execution of national initiatives.
Comprised of organizations representing diverse private and public sector industries, NPLC has a history of active engagement and leadership with the National Alliance and its members and supports the growth of the coalition movement regionally and nationally.
- Laurie Lee, State of Tennessee
- Rosa Novo, Miami-Dade County Public Schools
- Sherri Samuels-Fuerst, Sargento Foods
- Lisa Evans, Southwire
- Janet McNichol, ASHA
- Mary Romero-Hart, Sandia National Laboratories
- Mohannad Kust, MD, US Steel
- Demmy McBride, Ford Motor Company
- Larry Fagerhaug, Carson Tahoe health
- Mike Adams, Dean Foods