The Community Coalitions Health Institute (CCHI)
is a 501(c)(3) national, nonprofit organization dedicated to identifying, developing and sharing best practices that drive health, equity and value for organizations and communities across the country.
Partner with regional coalitions, employers and aligned organizations to create healthy, equitable and thriving communities where people live, work, learn and play.
- Develop strategic partnerships within communities that support regional and local health improvements and address health equity challenges
- Advance initiatives that support regional engagement and encourage public/private partnerships
- Leverage local and regional coalition efforts and disseminate tools and resources that support evidence-based practices to drive health, equity and value
- Align delivery and payment reform strategies, total person health practices, and health policy
- Coordinate CCHI research activities with National Alliance grant-funded programs to ensure consistency and enable collaboration in accordance with 501(c)(3) requirements