Become a Coalition Member of the National Alliance!
From coast to coast, coalition leaders and their employer members are working to drive innovation, health and value in their communities and local markets. They serve as leaders in their cities, counties, states and regions and are involved in education and networking, community collaboration, quality improvement, and public reporting efforts.
National Alliance Coalition members represent more than 12,000 employers/purchasers and 45 million Americans, spending $300 billion annually on healthcare. The diversity of interests, backgrounds and deep healthcare expertise of coalition leaders bring energy, creativity and influence to our shared goals. Through the successes of member coalitions, the National Alliance is uniquely positioned to leverage and accelerate needed change.
Membership eligibility requirements
- Limited to state, local and regional business coalitions
- Must be organized as nonprofit corporation
- A coalition’s decision-making body must be comprised of healthcare purchasers who are not providers of healthcare services
- Applicants must be committed to the mission, vision and values of the National Alliance
- Applicants are approved by a majority of the National Alliance Board of Governors
Benefits of Membership
Download Coalition Membership Application Have questions?
- Network with other regional coalitions and key stakeholders at various in-person and virtual events and through member activities offered throughout the year
- Participate in nationally organized [Affinity Groups] focused on key healthcare areas
- Take part in eValue8™, a tool that defines, measures and evaluates health plan performance
- Access member-exclusive tools and resources (e.g., directories, toolkits, white papers, publications)
- Engage with other members through our Member Connect Portal (e.g. discussion forums, member directory and library)
- Receive a monthly e-newsletter that includes a calendar of events, links to national webinars and recordings of all-member meetings, featured articles, and policy updates
- Gain access to timely online publications that highlight key healthcare topics and resources that can be shared with your employer members
- Participate in face-to-face meetings with the National Health Leadership Council twice a year on topics relevant to health care stakeholders
- Enjoy free and/or discounted passes (coalitions and their members) to the National Alliance Annual Forum, Leadership Summits, and other events
Contact Maria Cornejo