Become an Affiliate Vendor Member!
The National Alliance Affiliate Member Program was established in 2018 to enable participation for for-profit health and wellbeing vendors looking to increase their visibility to purchasers across the country.
Membership eligibility requirements:
- Interested organizations must be for-profit health, wellbeing, and healthcare vendors who are looking to increase their visibility to purchasers across the country
- Must schedule an interview with a member of the National Alliance leadership to be considered
- Applicants must be committed to the mission, vision and values of the National Alliance
Benefits of Membership:
Download Affiliate Vendor Application
- Inclusion in National Alliance "Affiliate Member Directory"
- Periodic highlight in National Alliance Member Communications
- Affiliate Vendor semi-monthly Newsletter - Two postings/month on our member connect site (press releases, acquisitions, blogs, what are you doing new in the industry).
- All Member monthly calls with our Coalition Directors and staff
- Visible Display on National Alliance Website (Includes logo, general description of services, contact information)
- Three Purchaser Guest Passes for each National Alliance main event (Annual Forum, Leadership Summits)
- National Alliance event sponsorship and exhibiting at the reduced member fees
- National webcasts, with Purchaser case studies (these must be approved by National Alliance)
- Ability to share your solutions via video:
- Visibly placed on the Affiliate Member Directory
- Used in the semi-monthly Affiliate Member Newsletter
- Posted on our twitter feed (must be twitter friendly)
Have questions? Contact Karlene Lucas