Become an Affiliate Vendor Member!
The National Alliance affiliate member program was established to enable for-profit health and wellbeing vendors to enhance visibility. To view a directory of affiliate members, please click here.
Membership eligibility requirements:
- Open to for-profit health, wellbeing, and healthcare vendors with an interest in enhancing visibility
- Complete an interview with a member of the National Alliance leadership
- Applicants must be Committed to the National Alliance mission, vision and values
Benefits of Membership:
Download Affiliate Vendor Application
- National Alliance "Affiliate Member Directory" listing
- Periodic highlight in National Alliance member communications
- Affiliate vendor semi-monthly newsletter - postings on our Member Connect site (press releases, acquisitions, blogs, value proposition).
- All-member monthly calls with coalition directors and staff
- National Alliance website posting (Includes logo, general description of services, contact information)
- Option to record one-on-one podcast with National Alliance president & CEO
- Three purchaser guest passes for National Alliance main events (Annual Forum, Leadership Summits)
- National Alliance event sponsorship and exhibiting at the reduced fees
- National webcasts with purchaser case studies (must be approved by National Alliance)
- Video solution sharing:
- Included in the Affiliate Member Directory
- Periodically included in the semi-monthly affiliate member newsletter
- Posted on our Twitter feed (must be Twitter friendly)
Have questions? Contact Karlene Lucas