As the demand for mental health support at work grows, leading companies are responding by forming mental health employee resource groups (ERGs). Research shows that reducing the stigma of mental health and providing support to employees--key objectives of mental health ERGs--can increase productivity, reduce missed work days and disability claims, and create an inclusive, engaged culture.
Join us to learn from pioneers who have launched mental health-related groups at their companies, as well as from leaders looking at trends across industries.
• What it takes to launch a mental health ERG or sub-group.
• How to get leadership buy-in.
• Creative ways to incorporate mental health at your company.
• Keys to making mental health ERGs successful.
• Barriers or pitfalls to avoid when launching your group.