Coalitions and their member employers are working with providers to improve the health care delivery system from Maine to California. Purchasing value means rewarding quality and cost-effectiveness in the delivery of health care services — not just seeking the lowest price. Coalitions are improving quality by holding providers accountable for their performance through the development of information systems to collect data, monitor health care outcomes, and measure value.
What are the eligibility requirements for membership?
- National Alliance membership is limited to state, local and regional business coalitions.
- Member coalitions must be organized as non-profit corporations.
- A majority of each member coalition's decision-making body must be comprised of health care purchasers who are not providers of health care services.
- Application for membership shall be made in writing to the National Alliance and approved by a majority of the National Alliance Board of Governors.
- Applicants must be committed to the promotion of National Alliance's objectives.
Benefits of Membership
- Participate in networking opportunities both in person and virtual with other coalitions across the country
- Join nationally organized Affinity Groups focused on key health care areas
- Entree into eValue8, a tool that defines, measures and evaluates health plan performance
- Access to Member - Only directories
- Engage with other members on our Member Connect Portal through online discussion forums
- Explore our All Member Library which houses resources, toolkits, publications and white papers
- Receive Monthly e-Newsletter- includes a calendar of events, recordings of All Member monthly meetings, featured articles, and policy updates
- Access to All Member monthly calls that feature updates from the National Alliance, coalitions, and industry hot topics
- Face to face meetings with the National Health Leadership Council twice a year on topics relevant to health care stakeholders
- Free conference pass for Coalition Directors to attend our Annual Conference
For more information, please contact Maria Cornejo.