Become a National Alliance Member!
From coast to coast, National Alliance member coalitions and their employer members are working to drive innovation, health and value for organizations and communities. Learn more about becoming a member!
Membership eligibility requirements
- Limited to state, local and regional business coalitions.
- Must be organized as nonprofit corporations.
- A coalition’s decision-making body must be comprised of healthcare purchasers who are not providers of healthcare services.
- Application for membership must be made in writing and approved by a majority of the National Alliance Board of Governors.
- Applicants must be committed to the mission, vision and values of the National Alliance and willing to support the advancement of its Key Initiatives.
Benefits of Membership
- Participate through in-person and virtual networking opportunities with coalitions and key stakeholders, including monthly all-member calls.
- Join nationally organized [Affinity Groups] focused on key health care areas.
- Take part in eValue8™, a tool that defines, measures and evaluates health plan performance.
- Access member-exclusive tools and resources (e.g., directories, toolkits, white papers, publications).
- Engage with other members through our [Member Connect] Portal (e.g. discussion forums, member directory and library).
- Receive a monthly e-newsletter that includes a calendar of events, links to webinars and recordings of all-member meetings, featured articles, and policy updates.
- Gain access to timely, customizable communications related to national initiatives to share with members.
- Attend face-to-face meetings with the National Health Leadership Council twice a year on topics relevant to health care stakeholders.
- Enjoy free and/or discounted passes (coalitions and their members) to the National Alliance Annual Forum, Leadership Summits, and other events.