Become an Affiliate Member!
The affiliates program enables established and emerging healthcare innovators to collaborate and expand the visibility of their solutions with coalitions, employers and other purchasers. To view the benefits of becoming an affiliate, eligibility requirements, and application form, please click here.
Membership eligibility requirements:
- Open to for-profit health, wellbeing, and healthcare vendors with an interest in enhancing visibility
- Complete an interview with a member of the National Alliance leadership
- Applicants must be Committed to the National Alliance mission, vision and values
Benefits of Membership:
- National Alliance "Affiliate Member Directory" listing
- Periodic highlight in National Alliance member communications
- Affiliate vendor semi-monthly newsletter - postings on our Member Connect site (press releases, acquisitions, blogs, value proposition).
- All-member monthly calls with coalition directors and staff
- National Alliance website posting (Includes logo, general description of services, contact information)
- Option to record one-on-one podcast with National Alliance President & CEO
- Three purchaser guest passes for National Alliance main events (Annual Forum, Leadership Summits)
- National Alliance event sponsorship and exhibiting at the reduced fees
- National webcasts with purchaser case studies (must be approved by National Alliance)
- Video solution sharing:
- Included in the Affiliate Member Directory
- Periodically included in the semi-monthly affiliate member newsletter
- Posted on our Twitter feed (must be Twitter friendly)
Download Affiliate Vendor Application
Have questions? Contact Karlene Lucas