High Value Health: Making the Dream a Reality
The National Business Coalition on Health (NBCH) brings together an extensive array of key health care stakeholders focused on improving health outcomes and reducing excessive cost by benefit design, enhanced care management, payment reform, and reducing waste.
The National Business Coalition on Health provides an umbrella for a wide range of health care stakeholders, and provides significant opportunities for collaboration, new business, education, and training.
Our Annual Conference is designed with interactive sessions, educational discussions, demonstrations, and exhibit floor events that encourage networking. Use the receptions, breakfasts, and breaks to exchange best practice ideas with your colleagues.
Key issues to be discussed at this year's Annual Conference will Include:
- The power of health innovation - what's promising, what's working, what can we learn from employer based practices? How will we develop and accelerate a more accountable health ecosystem?
- Value-based health care delivery - hear from the leaders in health transformation including innovative contracting, bundling, ACO and consumer engagement strategies.
- Community-based population health - how can we deliver value to your employee population? How can our coalitions work with stakeholders to lead a more holistic approach to health in our communities?
- The mental health system we need - how are stakeholders changing the landscape of mental health to go beyond parity to performance and integration?
- Specialty drug management - comparative effectiveness, how to optimize new treatments that make a difference in people lives while minimizing waste and poor comparative value.
- New opportunities in well-being - how is the market missing the mark? How to improve employee engagement, how to take well-being beyond behaviors to culture, environment and people.
- The political and regulatory landscape - after an unprecedented national election, will any of it matter? What's next for employer based health care, what's next on the horizon and what are the implications?
- The future direction of America's business coalitions on health - new leadership, new direction, new day - where do we need to go from here? How do we get there?
|Our audience includes:|
- NBCH regional coalition leadership
- C-suite business leaders
- Human resource professionals, benefit managers, wellness managers
- Health care executives from virtually every health industry sector
- Consultants and strategistsNew Cell
|Take advantage of your time at the conference to:|
- Reconnect with clients and partners
- Gain visibility with potential customers
- Generate new prospects
- Identify opportunities for collaborations, partnerships, and best practices
Jessica Brooks, Pittsburgh Business Group on Health
Gaye Fortner, HealthCare 21 Business Coalition
Neil Goldfarb, Greater Philadelphia Business Coalition on Health
John Miller, MidAtlantic Business Group on Health
Lauren Vela, Pacific Business Group on Health
Cary Conway, Conway Communication Group
- What is the makeup of conference attendees, sponsors and exhibitors?
The Annual Conference is NBCH’s premier educational event bringing together coalition members and their employers as well as policymakers and other health care stakeholders. The conference reinforces NBCH’s position as a national opinion leader for value-based purchasing and leading educator for public and private health care purchasers. The NBCH Annual Conference provides an excellent opportunity for education, networking, and developing new strategic partnerships.
- How many attendees did you have last year?
Approximately 400 stakeholders attended last year's conference in Dallas.
- How many attendees do you expect this year?
A similar number of attendees are expected for this year's conference in Orlando.
- How many exhibitors do you expect this year?
Between 40 - 50 organizations are expected at this year's annual conference.