Main Contact: Todd Martin
Chief of Sales and Marketing Officer
PinnacleCare is a personal health advisory firm that connects individuals and organizations to the world’s most advanced healthcare and facilitates access to top specialists for a more streamlined and personalized healthcare experience. Through relationships with world-class physicians and top medical Centers of Excellence, PinnacleCare extends a broad range of healthcare support and more efficient access to top quality care for improved outcomes and reduced waste. For more information, visit http://pinnaclecare.com.
What unique value proposition does your organization provide and how do you differentiate from key competitors?
- PinnacleCare structures our Member experience to provide highly personalized guidance and ongoing advisory resources through an assigned, dedicated Health Advisor.
- The Advisor remains engaged with the Member through the entire decision-making process, drawing on the full range of PinnacleCare resources including medical researchers, physicians, specialists, a curated national network of Centers of Excellence (COE), and employer health partners to help assure that all available resources are engaged to support the overall well-being of the patient.
- PinnacleCare’s unique holistic approach focuses on the Member’s physical, emotional and financial health, for a healthy return to life and work.
- One-on-one attention empowers individuals to make informed medical decisions
- We are “humans helping humans”, focused on providing a unique Member experience and optimal outcomes.
Please provide a description of your client base including any large existing clients
PinnacleCare serves over 100 clients, many of which are large national employers. Examples include Pfizer, M&T Bank, UBS, Morgan Stanley, and Allstate. Through our individual and group benefit offerings, including strategic partnerships; over 2 million lives have access to PinnacleCare services.