The National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions brings together an extensive array of key health care stakeholders focused on improving health outcomes and reducing excessive cost by benefit design, enhanced care management, payment reform, and reducing waste.
The National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions provides an umbrella for a wide range of health care stakeholders, and provides significant opportunities for collaboration, new business, education, and training.
Our Annual Conference is designed with interactive sessions, educational discussions, demonstrations, and exhibit floor events that encourage networking. Use the receptions, breakfasts, and breaks to exchange best practice ideas with your colleagues.
Thanks to all those who attended the Annual Conference.
Join us next year for our 22nd Annual Conference in Washington, DC!
2016 Attendee Comments:
"I believe the Alliance is becoming a major
factor in evidenced and value based healthcare"
"Excellent program, especially the general
sessions. Overall, excellent event. The dinner Monday night was awesome, too. Extremely satisfied”
conference was excellent and inspiring. I am very excited for the future of the
"Very good conference with relevant information"
A special thanks to our 2016 Sponsors and Exhibitors!
Check back for more information on 2017...
|Our audience includes:|
- National Alliance Health regional coalition leadership
- C-suite business leaders
- Human resource professionals, benefit managers, wellness managers
- Health care executives from virtually every health industry sector
- Consultants and strategistsNew Cell
|Take advantage of your time at the conference to:|
- Reconnect with clients and partners
- Gain visibility with potential customers
- Generate new prospects
- Identify opportunities for collaborations, partnerships, and best practices
Jessica Brooks, Pittsburgh Business Group on Health
Gaye Fortner, HealthCare 21 Business Coalition
Neil Goldfarb, Greater Philadelphia Business Coalition on Health
John Miller, MidAtlantic Business Group on Health
Lauren Vela, Pacific Business Group on Health
Cary Conway, Conway Communication Group
- What is the makeup of conference attendees, sponsors and exhibitors?